1. So when did you first get into hip hop and writing rhymes, and was there a reason for doing so? I got into hip hop in 2001. I use to make parody songs over instrumentals back in high school. Over time i got better at writing lyics by doing that, so i decided to start writing my own original songs. I downloaded a program called fruity loops and i learned to make beats on it. I worked on my skilll for years and years, now I'm where I'm at now.
2. You have recently had the chance to work with Tech N9ne and B.o.B but If you could collaborate with an all star cast, (Producer and Artist/Bands) who would it be? It would have to be Kanye West, Yelawolf or Eminem.
3. Your latest studio album release is called 'RAW' what inspired you to use this title? I was inspired by all the BS i was going through over the past 3 years of my life. I was in a really dark place mentally, so i expressed my pain on the "RAW" album.
4. Are there any other projects in the pipeline? Yeah, I'm working on a new album called "KNOCK MADNESS". It will be out sometime early 2012.
5. You also produce a lot of your own tracks, is there one you prefer to do more so then the other (writing or producing)? I like doing both! they go hand in hand when creating a song in my opinion. I produce and write all my music. I wouldn't want to have it any other way.
6. Are there any tracks on your latest album that you really enjoyed writing/recording for any particular reason? Yeah, my song called "I cant Decide" and "Pillow Man". Those 2 were a lot of fun during the process of recording.
7. You have a wide collection of music videos, is there any in particular you enjoyed filming? My favourite music video would have to be "Kill Her". I still cant believe i pulled that off with no money, lol. It amazes me every time I see it. Im really proud of it!
8. How would you describe your music to someone that had never heard it? Crazy, Real, Wild, Out the box, painful, funny, sad and emotional.
9. As an artist, who musically would you say has most influenced you? I'd have to give it to Eminem. It shows in my music. I just haven't seen any rapper who is as dope as he was in his prime. I learned a lot from him.
10. Who are you listening to at the moment or recommend people to listen to? I listen to a dude names promise NYC, Yelawolf, The Jokerr and a bunch of old school TV theme songs, haha.
11. What are your thoughts on how Hip Hop music is being perceived in the charts and on TV? Its horrible, i hate it. I don't wanna be involved with any of that what so ever.
12. Finally is there anything else you'd like to say, or any words of wisdom you could pass on to those trying to make a name in the Hip Hop scene? Yeah. Humans are idiots. Realise it, understand it then move on with your life and don't get caught up in stupid BS. thats all. peace!